Croyde Holiday Chalets
1) I will hold reservations for one week pending my receiving a deposit of £200.
2) The balance of the total amount will be due 2 months before the start of the holiday. If the money is not paid by the due date (which I will specify in my letter or email confirming receipt of deposit) you will be deemed to have cancelled your holiday. I will not send out a reminder.
3) Cancellation – if you cancel your holiday I will try to re-let the accommodation. If I succeed then I will refund your deposit after deducting the costs of re-letting and making good any reduction in charges necessary to secure re-letting. If I fail, then you will be liable for a cancellation charge amounting to 80% of the amount originally due (taking into account any deposit which you have paid).
4) Time of arrival/departure. Brierley will be ready by 3:00 p.m. Please will you vacate the property by 10:00 a.m. on your departure day. Kildarna will be ready by 4:00 p.m. Please will you vacate the property by 11:00 a.m. on your departure day.
5) Dogs are accepted at an additional charge of £20 per dog. I ask that dogs are not left unattended in the chalets at any time and that they are not allowed in the bedrooms or on the furniture.
6) Prior to your arrival I will make up the beds with sheets and duvets. Although I provide towels for use in the chalet you will need to bring your own beach towels. In Kildarna, upon prior request I will also provide bedding for the sofa bed at no extra charge.
7) Electricity and gas are included in the accommodation charges.
8) You will be responsible for taking care of the property (including contents) and leaving everything in a reasonably clean and tidy condition.
9) No unrelated all-male or all-female parties are accepted.
10) Wifi is provided free. On arrival you will be given a password to access the wifi and security details. You must not use the internet for any purpose forbidden by law. You must not use the equipment to make telephone calls or for any other use apart from broadband. I do not accept responsibility for any interuption in wifi availability or for any lack of security.
11) I reserve the right to cancel or terminate any letting without notice in the event of behaviour which causes nuisance, annoyance or disruption to neighbours or damage to the property.